Architecton: Proceedings of Higher Education №1 (65) March, 2019
Theory of architecture
Alekseev Yury V.
Doctor habil. (Architecture), Professor,
Department of Town Planning Honored Builder of Russia
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering
Russia, Moscow, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anufriev Alexey A.
Architect, Instructor at the Department of Architecture
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering,
Member of the Union of Moscow Architects
Russia, Moscow, e-mail: email@example.com
RENOVATION OF A RESIDENTIAL CITY BLOCK WITHOUT DEMOLITION OF THE 1950s – 1960s 5-STOREY BUILDINGSCARRIED OUT WITH RELOCATION OF THE TENANTS
Keywords: urban planning and investment potential, renovation of a residential block, reconstruction of residential, buildings, relocation of tenants
1. Alekseev, Y.V.,Somov, G.Y.(2016)Pre-design evaluation of the urban-planning and investment potential of an existing residential development. Moscow: NIU MGSU. (in Russian).
2. Alekseev, Y.V.,Anufriev, A.A.(2017) Conditions, features and specificity of transformation of the landscape of a 1950s–1960s residential development in the context of massive renovation in Moscow. Architecture and Building Construction of Russia, No. 3, (223), p. 76–83 (in Russian).
3. Alekseev, Y.V., Anufriev, A.A.(2017)Influence of the conditions of massive renovation of 5-storey buildings and its urban-investment potential on the transformation of the existing landscape of a residential city block. Architecture and Building Construction of Russia,No. 1, (225), pp. 94–101 (in Russian).
4. Alekseev, Y.V.(2009) Urbanplanning basicsof residential building development and reconstruction. Moscow: ASV Publ. (in Russian).
5. Alekseev, Y.V. (2018) The overground areas in the system of scientific-design activities. Town-planning, No. 1, (53), p. 51–55 (in Russian).
Alekseev, Y.V., Anufriev,RENOVATION OF A RESIDENTIAL CITY BLOCK WITHOUT DEMOLITION OF THE 1950s – 1960s 5-STOREY BUILDINGSCARRIED OUT WITH RELOCATION OF THE TENANTS//Architecton: Proceedings of Higher Education. – 2019. – №1(65). – URL: http://archvuz.ru/en/2019_1/2
Лицензия Creative Commons
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons "Attrubution-ShareALike" ("Атрибуция - на тех же условиях"). 4.0 Всемирная